Research and Development (R&D) is generally
defined as “creative efforts conducted systematically to improve scientific and
technical knowledge accumulation and the use of that knowledge accumulated in
innovative applications”. In the strict sense, R&D means the systematic and
creative group of works conducted in a business aimed at creating new products
and production processes. Today, one the most important aspect contributing to
the economies of countries is to be equipped with “Know-How”. The development
of knowledge and methods leading high technology in Turkey is also dependent on
R&D works. Agrobigen R&D is conducting agricultural R&D works
Works conducted by Agrobigen R&D aim to:
Strengthen the technological infrastructure in
agriculture, produce knowledge for new technologies
- Reduce costs in the agricultural production sector,
increase quality and productivity
- Realize technology transfer and adaptation aimed at
the needs of the agricultural sector
- Commercialize technological and scientific knowledge
carried out by Agrobigen R&D in the Research and Development
processes are threefold:
- Basic Research: Experimental and theoretical work
processes in the field to conduct R&D, which aims to acquire new knowledge.
No application done.
- Applied Research: This process involves goal-oriented applied works.
- Experimental Development: Work phase aimed at developing new technology, product,
system or service through the knowledge
acquired during the basic research and applied research processes.